Saturday, September 1, 2007

Its my Birthday!!!!!

Oh my I'm a bit tiddley, have had a few too many reds I think!!!!!

I would so like to thank the wonderful Lindi for helping my kidlets out with a pressie for me, your such a beautiful person!!!!!

Have saved my selfportrait this week for my Birthday, have been at Sutton's beach since 4pm with a few friends had a BBQ dinner and then cake, after the sun went down the fire twirlers were out on the beach, way cool my own river fire!!!!!!!

This was before I was tiddley!!!!!

HUGZ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Happy Birthday.. love your choker xxx Glad your spend your day with friends.. and yum at the beach if you please xxx (tad cold here in the East) xxx enjoy the RED....

scrapwitch said...

HAPPY DAY SWEET PEA,LOVING YOUR BIRTHDAY ANECDOTE ..I M HAVING A FEW FOR YOU ROB

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Sounds like you had a great day!
LOVE the pic too!

tracey said...

happy belated birthday to you robyn - what a birthday it would have been if you could have got tiddley with tiddlypeep - lol - hope you had a fabbo b'day