Saturday, July 21, 2007

I feel like S#*T!!

I hate myself so much, ok will try to explain. Last night I forgot to get my handbag out off the car and my wonderful husband did not lock the car when he parked it in the drive, my mind on scrappin it just slipped my mind!!!

This morning up and dressed ready to go get my copy of Harry Potter and suddenly remembered my handbag was in the car, raced down stairs to find it gone, stolen!!!!

First thing rang the bank and cancelled my cards, suddenly remembered that I have no cash checked with my husband and all he had was $80.00 better than nothing so no cards for 3-5 working days. Then came the trip to the police station to report it stolen, got home had a cup of tea and then it dawned on me that I can't get a copy of Harry Potter, S#%T!!!!!!!!!

So my day has been a dead loss, feel to sick with worry to do much scrappin or anything else for that matter, but hey here are the pages I did last night the only good thing of my day!

OH great now I can't even upload my pics!!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

thats totally crap that someone stole ur bag, from ur own car!! cant believe that, i suppose the upside is that they didnt pinch the car right??
but i feel so bad for you hopefuly it wasnt alot of cash tho the stress of getting new cards is bad hey.
an no book after u looked forward to it.
geez theives are pathetic seriously dont know how ppl can steal like that.

hopefully things go great this week for you :D
xx

scrapwitch said...

that sucks so much..its nice to know that karma will get him...hehe
harrys great..im reading slow ...so hurry up so we can share this awesome book

scrapwitch said...

i hope your feeling better now robyn.and you sorted out your cards...and such..thinking of you babe and im hoping you and your loved ones are well.....

gypsyangel said...

Robyn, so sorry to hear this news. You poor thing, it is such a horrible feeling when you lose your purse let alone your handbag. Anyway, I hope things have picked up for you now.

Big Hugs