Thursday, July 19, 2007



Phew all finally quiet in the binrow household, and time to sit for a bit .


Today I found the most beautiful flowers growing on the side of the road, I am always drawn to the smaller things that most people just don't see but as always the camera was at hand to snap a wonderful photo to share.




Everyone should have flowers to brighten their day!!





I also did a self portrait inspired by the amazing Scrapwitch, taken by the sea and as I was feeling a bit devilish I vamped it up!!


3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

WOW ..I RECKON THIS PHOTO IS AWESOME ..I LOVE THE COOL T-SHIRT AND THE BEACH /WATER BACKDROP IS A FAB CONTRAST...NOW IM THINKING...COULD YOU WITCH UP A PHOTO FOR ME????~IN MY BEST WITCHY LAUGH~eeehHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Jirya said...

Looks very cool indeed - You certainly have a way with a camera :)

gypsyangel said...

You think only a bit devilish hey. Hmm me thinx that pic looks a lot devilish.

Enjoy your day.

Hugs
Gypsy