Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh I've had enough of dial up!!

I just can't take it anymore, my dail up is driving me mad I can't get anything done it just takes to dam long to do anything, have been getting on to post all week and keep getting bumped off and get nothing done so will be ditching it and going cable on the 27th August, YIPPE!!!

Here are some pics of Regan as I promised waking to open her pressies on her birthday!!





And here are the cute cupcakes that we made to take to kindy!!

HUGZ.



4 comments:

scrapwitch said...

i love bed hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..loving your photo's always ..lovin you too chicky

scrapwitch said...

dail up SUCKS !!!!!!!!

scrapwitch said...

OH ..THERES A PIC ON MY BLOG FOR YA..ITS A DETAIL ..NOT A LAYOUT..BUT I THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE IT

scrapwitch said...

OHHHPSSSS naughty me ...lol