Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ok catch up time.

As I said the other day its been busy in the house of binrow, so here is a kind off catch up post!!


Ok it all started on the 12th of this month when my wonderful hubby Cameron decided to start the girls bedroom renovation, so I now have all 3 kidlets in one small bedroom, both back and side decks a mess with toys and furniture!! Well after removing the carpet we found the floor was in a bad way and Cam even put his foot through 2 of the boards, Ooops!! So now its a floor replacement too.













That night my sister rang from Melbourne saying she was flying up for a visit on Thursday night, thank god we have a little room down stairs for her to stay in.


Monday was Regans birthday and I have posted pics, I also had my first day of my 21day trial membership at Fernwood, I love it but not sure if I will be able to afford to take out a full membership at the end, pitty!


Tuesday was a holiday in Redcliffe so I braved the EKKA with the kids, it was going fine till I lost Regan in the showbag pavillion had a look near by and could not see her so went straight to the Police and thank god she was there, its was only 5 minutes but felt so much longer with Regan safe we got our showbags and went home!!!


Wednesday was brothers and sisters day at kindy so we all had a busy morning playing at kindy!!


Thursday we had a pizza party at the lagoon for Regan with some of her friends, they all had a wonderful time but later got a shock when one of the boys Lewis was taken to hospital and tested positive for Influenzia A, dont worry he is fine and back at home.


Thursday night was waiting to pick my sister up at 11.30pm and got a call from my Mum to say her flight was delayed so I checked on the net and it had the flight delayed till 2.10am so I set the alarm and went to bed, got to the airport at 2.15am only to find the flight delayed till 3.00am and finally got home at 3.45am!!!


Friday was Erin's sports carnival at school so my sister came with us, we sore the sprints and left to go and get lunch and just after we ordered my sister felt sick so I took her back to my place then went to pick Erin up from school, got home to find my sister doubled over with gastro! I had booked tickets to see Cats for the family for that night and was worried about leaving my sister by her self but she said it would be better if the kids were not around any way. Cats was brillant and the kids were totally blown and have not stopped talking about it since!!


Saturday was a rest day I needed to catch up on some sleep and my sister was starting to feel much better and was taking it easy.


Sunday I finally went to see Harry 5 got a little misty eyed as I now know the fate of the charaters, god the next 2 movies Iam so going to need a couple of boxes of tissues!!


Monday I scrapped my lo for embellished Idol, not much of a tag fan so a real challenge for me.


Tuesday said goodbye to my sister, will miss her heaps!!


Ok one last thing I just have to share this pic of my boy Kalin, WHAT THE!!!


3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

wow..what a full week bin...so much for a blog of few words....stay true to you!

tracey said...

oh wow you have had a huge week - and what a great shot - its cool how you caught his expression - boys have such a way about their facial expressions.. definately one to scrap up a storm with. hope the week is a calm one for you this week .

Anonymous said...

sure looks like he is saying What the.... xx