Saturday, October 6, 2007

More Holiday pics.

Scrapwitch tagged me so here they are,



1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Bindi Courier
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Cookies & Cream Choc Chip (or CCCC for short)
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) R PAY
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Rainbow Gecko
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Lisa Preston
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) PAY RO
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Purple Merlot
8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) George Henery
9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) Coco Licorice
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Iris ( oh poo my father does not have a middle name!)



As I do looking at the world in my own special way while on holiday.



2 comments:

Lexie said...

Stunning

Nicole said...

Love the sun. And hey you've seen my pix, I have my own way of looking at the world too.

Nicxx