Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scrap retreat weekend!!

My LSS Passion for Paper had its very first retreat this weekend in Mudjimba on the Sunshine coast and it was an awesome time of scrappin, games and lots of food!!

I would really like to give a big thanks to Mel, Chris and Jill for putting it all together, you did an amazing job ladies and I can not wait for next years!! Bring on 2008!!!!
Well I thought I would share my weekends work with you.
This is a cj form the SM forum.

Thankyou so much Pam for the photo of me and witchy!!
Thanks Jodie for the wonderful buttons!!








Oh and my diary for next year!!!

HUGZ

6 comments:

Lexie said...

Robyn

You got so much completed.

Beautiful work.

Love them all!!!!!

scrapwitch said...

omg rob...these are totally incredible babe ..that sassy piece is award winning ..each layout a gorgeous representaion of each subject..mate your a true artist ...and i know you!!!!!

scrapwitch said...

and i adore our page too...

tracey said...

wow you have been busy - love your layouts robyn ...tis beautiful

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts Bin...xxx and look at the diary.. nice nice work xxx

Back to New Blinds said...

Such a wonderul scrapper you are. I love ssing your work.

Regards

Pam