Sunday, March 2, 2008

I really need to get rid of this COUGH!!!

I'm not getting much sleep at the moment with this stupid cough keeping me up all night and just making me feel ' BLUGH ' with the camera and my scrapping not getting much attention but last night I finally got my layout finished for week 3 of the Embellished ' In your skin ' comp, not sure if I made the deadline but hey I did it!!


Erin did a few layouts in a book yesturday all by her self, I will take some pics and post them tonight because she did such a good job and I want to share her work with you all.


Gotta go can feel a fit of coughing coming, again!!!


HUGZ

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

oh I have a cough too.
oh and about the chicken
"the chicken looked at me it have really scary eyes

lil witch

scrapwitch said...

love this layout .....your such a crack up