Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have to get this of my chest........

Ok here it goes...... On Sunday the kids and I got up very early (4 am) to do a stall at the local market, its a bit of fun and its also a nice feeling to give people a bargain and that's why I need to vent!!! I was getting rid of some clothes, all in excellent - good condition for only a dollar each and would you believe it 2 of my better items got stolen!!! Now how hard up are you when something is only $1 that you have to steal it!!!!! I just don't understand how people can't be happy enough to get the bargain.... it's just beyond me..... well what goes around comes around as they say!!

The weirdest thing happened today......
For some reason I did a painting, I have never done this before a spontaneous act of ART!!!!! Well to tell the truth I have never painted like this before at all, and I don't know why I felt like doing it today, I just did!!! Ok its not that great, but it came from somewhere inside me that I have never been to before and it felt really good. Not sure what I will do with it but I know it will come to me.









Hugz all....

2 comments:

Back to New Blinds said...

Well done Binrow what gorgeous art it is......

Love Pam

scrapwitch said...

just gorgeous robyn