Friday, June 13, 2008

I miss him so so much.....

OMG it's been 11 days and even though I can see and talk to him with the help of Skype, its just not the same but I have so much to do with packing things for storage and the drive down to Melbourne time is moving fast!!

Cam is fine and has yet to be called in to work, he's just hanging out at the hotel and looking round the city and keepin cool as it is 50c with 90%+ humidity.


Well it's also my last class at Passion for Paper coming up on the 26th of June and we decided to do an acetate embellishment class, basically using acetate to create page elements.


And here are the samples........






I have also been a little addicted to Owls after doing a CJ about birds..... I'm a little behind the times hey!!


Well be good and I'll catchya soon,

HUGZ

5 comments:

Back to New Blinds said...

Hello stranger,

Hope you are coping on your own okay........ I hope you stop in on your way down south we will certainly have a get together for you!

Love your acetate scrapping

Regards Pam

PS I have skpe too pam.godfrey1 (I think!

Nicole said...

Hope everything is going well for you hun.

That work of yours is just magic

Nicxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning layouts Binrow... big hugs and time will fly xxx And as Pam said call in on the way down south... I have a spare bed or two your welcome anytime xxx

Happy scrapping, I love/adore what you do your just so arty sweet xxx

Donna Heart said...

Oh Lawdy what a huge adventure you are embarking upon! I know that change can be unsettling and stressful - but boy oh boy - what and adventure! You will remember the stories and talk about this for the rest of your life - lucky thing. Can't wait to see the photos and creations that grow from your time in another place os. Go well Binrow, X D

scrapwitch said...

wonderful work robyn....
cant wait to see you soon ..drive save