Saturday, August 9, 2008

A glut of scrappin.............

Hi all sorry I have not been around but when I finally got home from the road trip all the emotions I had been bottling up flowed forth and I became a blubbering mess.... Well I'm over it for now!!

I have a Super Big thanks to give the Oxleys for the amazing hospitality and friendship that they extended to my family, we all felt right at home and how could we not!!

So to the Wonderful Witchy, Awesome Paul and the Totally Beautiful Evy and Asti
Thankyou !! Thankyou !!
Well for the scrappin glut, the last 5 days have been amazing with the flow of layouts.
I have taken to paint, ink and my new watercolour crayons from Stampin Up.

Well here they are so you can see for yourself.



HUGZ.........

9 comments:

scrapwitch said...

freakin hell girlfriend...you are soooooooooooooooooo amazing ...how super cool are alll those amazing pieces...i can feel your scrap energy flowing
i love every single piece

miss~nance said...

WOW Robyn. They sure are colurful and wonderful works of art.

Gail

Back to New Blinds said...

at a loss for works amazing is where I'd start and work my way up from there. What a pleasure it is to come visit your blog!

Donna Heart said...

Holy cow Robyn - you sure are in a purple patch aren't you! What inspiring layouts - so original and full of life and colour - I love them all! Ditto to Pam - so good to visit your blog!

LMCharlton Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LMCharlton Photography said...

wow wow wow you just blow me away with your creations robin!
awesome talent!!

scrapwitch said...

rob...are you still here??????
can you send me a message ..i have a new phone and your number isnt there...i need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
send a message so i can save it please...when are ya going?????????
shit rob ,are you still here????
witch to robyn...witch to robyn

jakey said...

OMG your work is..... amazing....!!!

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooo I second Witchy's comment so darn AMAZING

Safe travelling BIN to you and your beautiful family xxx big squishy hugs xxx