Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well I'm here again........

Yeah this is getting utterly rediculous!!!!

I lost my net and lost the want to scrap or photograph anything but get my net back and I'm straight into it.......... Here are some new layouts.....



Scrapjack....
And this layout is for this months scrapjack blog challenge, I really wanted to go for a more chabby chic look but I had no papers in that style in my stash. I used a page out of a promotional book I got for free the other week, didn't like the text that was showing so I stamped over it and was very happy with the way it look.



Hope you are all doing well, and look out 4 me on skype

HUGZ.........

2 comments:

Louise said...

Typically FAB girl!!!! :)

Michelle Jamieson said...

Awesome Rob...love that last one!!
Good to see you back in the online world!! :)

Chelle Xx