Thursday, February 14, 2008

Back in front of the camera.

I had so much fun to day, I was a makeup artist with not much makeup to work with, a model and a photographer!!

I did my own glamour shoot, which was inspired by 2 things America's next top model and Emily's word of the week ' emotion', I wanted to see if I could capture emotions on film like models do so first it was into makeup which is not that easy in this house as I don't wear it! I was able to find a light foundation, some very old black eyeliner, my daughters eyeshadow, some very funky fake lashes and a lipstick that wasn't melted!!
I hung a dack sheet up on the back deck because I get good light there most of the time and away I went.



Its was really funny when Kalin my very wise 3 year old came looking to see what I was up to and stopped dead in front of me and told me to go wash my face because I looked scary!!!








Ooops almost forgot to remind you that there is only 1 more day left to vote for your fav Circles pic over at Gallery 12, so if you have not voted yet please take the time to do so ASAP!!!

HUGZ

6 comments:

Lexie said...

You are in inspiration! Robyn these photo are awesome!

Anonymous said...

OMG! They are STUNNING pics!!

Can I scrap them, please??? Pretty please???

Maz
xx

tracey said...

lol-- trust the little people to think that you looked scary - but i thought you looked bloody awesome - looks like a fun shoot - have fun peeling those fake lashes off.

Melissa said...

AWESOME pics Robyn....gorgeous babe!
Hope your saw my "thank you" on SM site for the delish Poppy album you sent me! I LOVE it!
MWAH!
X

Ruby Claire said...

WOW look at all the pages for the Art jounal! You are one totally AMAZING scrapper!
And these photos are beautiful!!! WOW you are super photogenis! You should do the 365 day challenge! You'd be fab at it! ;)
xx

Heids xx said...

oh wow! I am loving them all too Robyn! I might do this too. I watch Next Top Model too - loved seeing Tyra's eyes smile but not her mouth!! I've been trying to do that ever since!! lol

Great work Rob! keep it up chicky!!!