Sunday, February 3, 2008

End of another weekend.

Its been a big one with a crop night on Friday where I did a keepsake box for a friends grandson and I hope she likes it!!


Saturday we were of to Wet 'n' wild, have no pics as I did not take a camera was far to busy going on waterslides, even got away from the kids long enough to go on the SURFRIDER!!!! OMG scared the pants of me but I loved it and would have gone again if I had the chance.

Have been doing my art journal and here is week one ' COMMIT ' .


Gallery 12 is in to its 6th week with the theme

' circles ' humm need to have a think on this one a bit..
But don't forget to get over there and vote for your fav pic from week 5 , you have till Friday night and don't forget to tell your friends we need everyone to help make this an amazing adventure

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Have been loving your photo at Gallery 12 Robyn.

Love the keepsake box!

scrapwitch said...

awesome work robyn...love your stuff chicky

scrapwitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

lovin the baby keepsake box- jus gorgeous!!

scrapwitch said...

hey there miss robyn...after doing the scraplets album i have an order for about ten of them...could you possibly point me in the direct of where to purchase said scraplets ablums...i love ya forever...and while im here...your going to the brissy retreat aint ya?
pam and i have booked wooot woot