Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back from camping...

We had an amazing time camping, just sitting around the fire telling scary stories and playing I spy, we even did an art session using leaves and sticks,

I even started a layout myself!!


I took some outback pics as memories of home.






Well its only one more week until Cameron leaves for Abu Dhabi and I'm a bit fluttery in the tummy, I'm not sure whats going to happen at the airport next week but I hope I can keep it together!

Well lets not think of that now as today I'm taking Kailn and his best mate Mitchy to the Play School concert!! YEAH!! Should be lots of fun!!!

HUGZ

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love these pictures of your camping trip-totally love the cow photo!  where/when were these taken?- the grass looks awfully dry!! Love the kids painting efforts too!

scrapwitch said...

beutiful photos robyn.....a wonderful look at australia in pictures...
and the painting with the kids is just devine .

found my scarfs...eventually ,and the fudge too..yum yum