Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ho Hum!! Back to reality.....





I had the best time over the weekend with all the ladies from the scrapchat forum at there 1st retreat on the Sunshine Coast. I got to catch up with some very talented and inspiring people, a trip to the markets and even scrapped a few layouts along the way, but here I am back in the land of reality, Ho Hum!!!!

My fav 'retreat' layout.


Though on Tuesday I found out that I was runner up in the Embellished ' In Your Skin ' challenge, so that was a wonderful suprise! I must thank all those gorgeous people at Embellished for there hard work over the last 13 weeks especially Kel !






My fav 'In your skin' layout.

And not to forget Gallery 12 there is 2 more days to vote for your fav ' What's that ' pic, so please make the effort to place your vote and don't forget to tell your friends!!

HUGZ

1 comment:

LMCharlton Photography said...

Hi there beautiful robin !
I never got to say goodbye to you!
I hope you have a safe trip over and i hope that we will get to see you again and you beautiful photography and awesome scrapping!
You will be missed.
Take care
hugs
lynnie xxx