Sunday, May 11, 2008

Its been so long........

And so much has changed, my wonderful husband Cameron has given our family the chance of a life time to move to a new country and its been a busy few months getting things in order before he flys over to start work on the 2nd of June.

I have been keeping up my training and now weigh 66kg thats 5kgs less from when I started, and I am feeling much better about my body shape!

I have also just complete the In your skin challenge over at Embellished, it was a joy to be apart of such a great challenge and I would like to thank all the wonderful ladies at Embellished for sharing their journeys.

Gallery 12 is still going strong and I have not missed a week, though I have come close a few times!! So please do not forget to go over and vote for your fav pic of the week, just click on the link and your there!!

Its retreat time with the girls from Scrapchat next weekend, I have nothing organised so must get onto that asap, its my last chance to spend a few days with the girls before Cameron leaves and I became a single mum of three for the next 4-5 months so I am going to make the most of it!!

Well time to go but I will be back very soon have lots of pics to share but for now I will leave you with my new self portraits,

HUGZ








4 comments:

scrapwitch said...

woot woot gorgeous ,,,you look hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait to catch up with you too rob!im so happy to be able to see you before your adveture starts ...we are driving ,leaving
thursday for brissy then to print blocks friday and dring to warana from there..pam knows exactly where we are going as she has a frined whose parents live there...amazing!
im really so happy you are coming too and cant wait till friday to see you...

love those new portraits,the gym is paying off....

Nicole said...

stunning hun, love your pics.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Nicxx

miasmummy said...

Not so sure about the snake feeding but LOVE LOVE LOVE your self portraits! Great!!!! xx

miasmummy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.