Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've been blessed.........

Oh yes this week I was blessed by the very talented Fashionista Lisa Garay, to be on the catwalk over at Scrap in Style with the layout of my brother and me....... Oh happy happy me.....

But I have been busy with stuff around the appartment still getting curtains organized and furniture but the girls over at Scrapchat are on their retreat and its the first one I have missed so I have been joining in from across the globe.

Well knowing I was going to be on a scrap mission while I was out shopping the other day at Ikea I found some cool things that really inspired me so last night I started my scrap retreat with a scrap wall yes you heard me a wall, thanks to the amazing sticker flourishes from Ikea I started to add a little me to the appartment.


where does the chair start and the wall end?

Some more Ikea inspiring stuff,
I love these set of card panels..... me's thinks they will make a great mini book...



And these retro funky napkins,

there is 50 a pack so why not swap with friends..........


The scrapchat girls have a layout challenge its ment to be a selfportrait,

but I've run out of ink so I used one of Erin instead that I did the other day.

This one was inspired by those napkins from Ikea...

I love these pics they came from an old roll of film I found in the car,

I was a bit confused when I got these pics back.


This one is my first desert layout,
I'm sure once I get my camera back there will be more......

And here is another one of those kids running amuck with the camera pics,

must keep a better check on my cameras......lol

Well the weekends over and the kids are back to school in the morning so I better get to bed,

still find it hard to get out of bed to take the kids to school on Sunday, it just sounds wrong.....

Have a great day tomorrow HUGZ

9 comments:

scrapwitch said...

hhehe love those layouts rob..the kids with the camera is a classic babe .i adore totally to wall art..al la hambly
heheheheh remember umundi markets ..that was so much fun to share with you ..i still cant belive no one else came with us
so glad it was just us though

scrapwitch said...

love ya babe
miss youi too
but so glad your living a dream..be good special family

scrapwitch said...

oh and congrates on the catwalk sister .hehehhehe i was so happy to see you there ,your art is so awesome

scrapwitch said...

and how cool id that desert shot..simply inspiring

scrapwitch said...

and one more
just because
just because your over there and im here and we are still connected..
and everyone
loves
blog
love
mwah

micarla said...

Hey there I finally found you guys!! Love the digs!!! Glad to see you making your mark!! All is going well here, we miss you guys though and let me tell you, we went to the LAMEST halloween party, it was sooooooo BLAHHHH!!!!! I love looking at your adventures tho and will check out this site now I know how to find it. Take care matie and give the kids a big smooch for us all!!! Hi to Cam also!!!! Micarla

micarla said...

Hey!! one more thing, I got the movie Tinkerbel on DVD the other day and she looks so much like Regan, except with hair.lol. Seriously, have a look!

Tanyah Payne said...

Your wall art is gorgeous! and your layouts rock! love them!

Alyssa said...

Oh wow.. the wall looks amazing hun, and omg to all you're gorgeous pages.. how inspiring xx
Alyssa