Monday, November 17, 2008

Sand storm........yikes..

We had a sand storm come through the other day, I was busy scrapping on the floor and was not paying much attention to what was going on around me till one of the kids said the sand was getting in their eyes! what sand? I asked, then I looked up to see sand flying in the window ( yes I had them open!! ) , so I jumped up and shut the windows but it was to late there was a layer of very fine sand over everything. Oh well out with the vac to get rid of it.

Now I check the news only to find Redcliffe ( my most fav place on earth ) was hit by a massive storm too (man I missed it.. ), so to all my friends on the peninsular I hope you got through it ok....

Here are some pics of the sand storm, Cam said it was just a baby one....



And here is one of my beloved Redcliffe, I miss being by the water!!!


Hugz to all......

5 comments:

micarla said...

Hey!!! You missed the mother of all storms the other nite!!! We all survived albeit with 8hrs or no power, never mind, it could have been much worse. Loving the pics. Love and hugs from all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrapwitch said...

wow i hear it was torrential up reddy
love your pics..thanks for sharing your cultural adventures with us..you rock

Donna Heart said...

Hey Robin - sounds like you live an adventure everyday - and you seem to have inspiration coming out of your ears! Lucky duck! Hey - that flowery wall and chair combo looks so great - think I might just lift it as well! Have a great weekend, XD

Heids xx said...

A baby one?? are you serious?? lol. Man o man...it doesn't sound like fun having the windows open though :(
Thanks for keeping your blog updated...MISS YOU!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Sand storms?
Wow...not good!

At least we can hear the rain! LOL

More storms last night, but Redcliffe faired alright, unlike a few weeks back...very scary!

Chelle Xx