Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First day of school.

Regan had a wonderful first day of school, she looks so different in a uniform!!




The more I exercise the better I feel and the more I want to create, so I have decided to join the Emily Falconbridge art journal 2008. I hope to get back to basics and really enjoy the challenge.




OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!

I'm in shock at the moment, feel a bit weird!! My wonderful Husband Cameron has been looking for a new job for a few months now and today he got a call to do an interview at 7.00pm tonight and he thinks he might have a postion, but the thing is the job is in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates and the starting date is April 1st!!! OMG still feeling weird not sure how to get my head around it yet, ok getting ahead should just wait till he gets the offical word first.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

ohhhh so cute!!
hope the school year is fun.

and goodluck to hubby for that job! sounds good :)

xx

Nicole said...

love your lastest works. Feels good to get back into it hey??

Love the cute piccy of Regan.

AND totally OMG for you hubby. That's sounds like it would be a fantastic job.

Nicxx

scrapwitch said...

omg robyn...how totally amazing,i so hope you all get to go and explore some other paRTS OF THIS WIDE WONDERFUL AMAZNING WORLD...OMG ,,,IM SO EXCITED...

love your art album,,,glad im not the only one taking the plunge with this one