Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aouy anyone know a good bricky?????

Oh man they could sure do with some in this place I can tell you!!!!

Just take a look at the building I live in..................




No really these photos are of the brickwork between the 6th and 7th floors.........

And its just not here its all over the UAE, the labours that they bring into the country are about 80% totally unskilled men fron places like India and Pakistan just here to make money to send back home to support their familys. They are given no training, they just do as they are told, paid very little money and are housed in labour camps which look like slums.

I find it hard to understand a country which has so much money but is unwilling to spent it on the basic things, they have almost created a mini 3rd world and are either to blinded to see it or just don't care!!!

Hugz..........

1 comment:

Heids xx said...

oh Robyn!! my gosh! that is sad. yunno I pondered the very same thing a few years ago - it's very sad.
I hope you are feeling ok in the scheme off things. Miss you!