Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have a massive stress headache!!

Hi guys, I'm haveing a s#*t of a time getting my internet conected and its given my such a headache....... I got word from my Dad that my sister and nephew were ok, at the time I knew about the fires but had know idea they had gone through Kinglake where my sister lives. Both are fine but I got word yesterday that all was lost, and she had only moved back there in September last year!! So being left with out internet is driving me crazy!!!


Life over here moves on and for the last couple of weeks I have been helping Erin with her home work project on recyceling, they were asked to make an outfit or object for a Trash to Panache parade! Erin wanted a dress so we decided on useing plastic shopping bags to make it, the dress maker in me then took over and I went a bit over board with the design but Erin loves it so much she really wants to keep it.



Here are some photos of Erin giving it a whirl........











Hugz to all.......

5 comments:

Little Useless Facts said...

Hi robyn
Not sure if you remember me but went to Warana with you. is there an email address I am able to contact you on. to cut a long story short I have a truck leaving brissy early next week with lots of stuff for the bush fire victims and would love to be able to give some to you family. Please email me on pwalpole@aol.com.au Awaiting your reply.

micarla said...

hey loooove the dress. u can do just about anything u so talented!! so sorry about the family news down in vist wot a mess
hope u guys r fine chat soon

passionforpaper said...

Hi Robyn,
There's no doubt about you... you have talent with everything you touch...even trash! Erin looks radiant in her full skirt, cinched waisted number. Truly classic! Must say though, she could have done with some coutre shoes or headpiece or something...tee hee! Love ya and thinking of you all at this frustrating & upsetting time, chat soon, Mel. xxx

Mel said...

hello laydee!

Melle here, just wanted to say thanks sooo much for taking me out on Sunday - i had a lovely time and its definitely been the highlight of my trip so far!

I love all your photography too - its amazing, youre very talented.

Shame we didnt get to spend more time together, but hopefully i will see you for the wedding ( dont forget!! lol! )

Much love to you and youre family, but no love for etislat for taking away your internet!!!

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Melle
xxx

scrapwitch said...

wow wow ohhh wow..we love your creation ..its soooooo amazing