Sunday, February 1, 2009

Marhaba everyone..........

Well I promised some photos of Australia Day so here they are.........

This is Leanne (top photo) and Emma, two of the flight attendants who live in our building and they have been so good to the kids just like family...

But this photo of Mr John really shows what Australia Day is all about.......



We got in a bit of trouble for being to loud but hey its only once a year!!!


****************

Two scrap layouts to share, have not been at it of late with other things going on but will show you photos of that later ( Top Secret )........




Sorry for not sharing but their my demons and I just don't want to at the moment......

Miss my internet sooooo so much, hugz to all and I will come back soon....

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

we miss you too rob..thanks for sharing your aussie day pics..im gklad you have some friends to talk with babe ..loving your work..i intriques me so much ..hugs and kisses to you ang all the troops..
xxx

Kylie said...

love your cardbboard LO, looks fab!! Your 'Whats in your Head' CJ is going great guns, evrybodys loving it & its nearly done!!

micarla said...

man!!! Regan has hair!