Friday, February 27, 2009

I need a rest.........

Yesturday was a busy one, the girls and I were off to Dubai to see Lauren Child Erin and Regan's fav author and illustrator......







The girls were so good waiting in line for an hour and 15 minutes to get their books signed, all 9 of them!!!! It was worth the wait, they were so chuffed to finally get to met her it was wonderful.


A layout to share I did on Thursday....... I do love using the texture plates at the moment.......



I was also glad to hear that the Victorian Fires were kept under control and that all the efforts of the firefighters paid off.

Windy and dusty today keepin in side.

HUGZ to all.....

1 comment:

scrapwitch said...

lucky lucky lucky girls....how totaaly awesome that day would have been ....wish i was there ,we love charlie and lola