Friday, April 10, 2009

Construction is king...........

The UAE is full of construction sites from the worlds tallest building the Burj Dubai (due for completion late 2009) to an anamazing amount of homes (Villas) that are appearing at a incredible rate, it is all around you and really there is no escape from it............ There is little if any worksafe practices in this country and hence there are a lot of site accidents and deaths.

I was so taken by these guys for using the frontend loader as a work platform I just had to take some pics............






I even got a wave from them.............




Seeya tomorrow, HUGZ

2 comments:

Dina said...

I was just on SBM site and saw your q about the stamp, I came here for a sticky beak and was wowed by your photos. They are incredible. Has your scrapping style always been like what I saw on your blog or are you adapting to your surroundings? I personally don't know what is the best ink to use for the stamp but have you thought it may be the paper. You could try and stamp on cloth/calico, especially if that what it was designed for...hth

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Wonderful pictures,Robyn!!! I came over for a sticky beak after reading about your wood block stamp at Scrapchat.