Friday, April 17, 2009

Sorry about not being round.........

We had a little hicup with the internet for the last few days but all is good now..........

Yesterday I went in to town to watch the qualifying session of the Red Bull air race, not the best for taking photos as the sky was very hazy and then you had the smoke from the planes too.

But all the same it was awesome to see.


The pics are not that great...............










These ones I played around with for a little fun......






Ok will catchya tomorrow..... HUGZ






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear the roar of the engine's Robyn and I think you have done really well with all the photos.... WOW to see it Live and up close instead of on the News report xxx

miasmummy said...

Your photos are great, I just love to check out the amazing background, it is so interesting!! xx

miasmummy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.