Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year, time for a rebirth.

Farewell to 2007 a year I would not like to revisit, a year where I found myself struggling with depression and sickness which took a massive toll on my creative side.

My physical self also took a pounding with over eating and comfort food, but with a new year comes a chance for change and my wonderful Husband Cameron gave me a gift of 12 months membership with a personal trainer so this will be my personal challenge to better my health.

A new start and a bit of fun, I was invited to join a photo challenge blog, 52 weeks with a different theme to photograph every week so please come along and visit these very talented ladies and vote for your favorite photo.

Week one's theme is "Brand New" I have already put my photo up in the Gallery but here is another one I did a bit of a play on words!



Do you get it!!!




Here are 2 layouts I did before the end of the year, had fun with the second one.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That me layout is just so stunning and speaks to you xxx

Good to see you Back sweet Binrow xxx cyber hugs for your Mum xxx and I hope 2008 is just so fantastic for you all xx Happy Scrapping xxx

Donna Heart said...

Hey Robyn - it's only week two into the year and you already seem as though your mojo is coming back. No goo dto hear about your last year - but here's to a fantastic 2008 ahead - filled with creativity, original thoughts and energy! So glad you're at the Gallery.