Thursday, January 24, 2008

Really has it been that long...

OMG I can not believe how fast time has flown, its been the last week before the kids go back to school and I have been speanding time with my girls, especially Regan as its her first year full time away from me and as much as I'm ready to sender her off I'll still miss her so much!!

I'm doing well with my gym work, am keeping to my 4 days a week!! Have not lost weight but am feeling physical and mental strength growing with every workout, the only challenge now is to change some bad eating habits!!!

I have missed out on updating you with week 4's theme at Gallery 12 its ' Repetition ' so make sure you get yourself over there for a look see over the next week to check out the wonderful pics, and if your quick you might just get a chance to vote for your Fav pic from week 3!!!!!

Not a lot of scrappin at the moment with a few other things taking up much of my spare time, but here is a paper bag mini book just for boys that I will be doing as a class at ' Passion for Paper ' my local scrap shop.




And finally I did my calender for the kitchen last night, but I need to get some more ribbon!!!


No comments: