Friday, January 11, 2008

Sad to say Bye bye.

Today is Helen and her son Cameron's last day and its finally SUNNY!!! So of to the beach to take some pics of the kids at play!!!


Week 3's theme at Gallery 12 is 'SERENITY', so its camera at the ready!!!

Oh and don't forget week 2 voting has started, get yourselfs over there and be a part of the fun and place your vote for your fav pic.


With all the fun of doing the Gallery 12 challenge I have found myself once again focused on the camera and not the scrapping, creating just a single moment in time and space, seeing the fine detail and provoking feeling in all that I photograph has once again become a passion all consuming when I have my camera in my hand.


4 comments:

tracey said...

fab photo bin - i love repetition in photos - not sure why i just do - and i love that pic...

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Robyn,

Hope your start to the new year is been a positive one for you.

Cool shot, are you staking out a caravan park or a laundrotmat.

Enjoy the chase of the perfect shot.

Love Pam

binrow said...

Yeap Pam its the local laundromat, with all the rain I was down there drying the clothes.

HUGZ

scrapwitch said...

wow ...you must scrap that !!!!!!!
i love your eye for detail