Sunday, January 27, 2008

Twas the day before School goes back!!!

Yeap they go back to school tomorrow, Erin is in year 3 and Regan is heading of for her first day starting Prep.
I'm left with one little man about the house to keep me company.

At Gallery 12 its week 5 and the theme is ' Reflections ' so many different meanings to this word, it should be very interesting to see what the ladies come up with.
And don't forget to get your vote in for week 4!!! Lets get the number of votes up, spead the news and lets make this challenge something really speacil.

I had a late one last night scrappin, the first layout I did for the sketch challenge over at SM forum and the other is of my most gorgeous Regan.


1 comment:

tracey said...

hiya - so glad that your mojo has found its way back to the pages - you have created some beaut pages. It is sad that our babies have to go back to school - its so nice to have them home with us . Have fun at the gym - reading your blog reminds me i am supposed to be using the cross trainer not just staring at it ...