Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I better show.........

Well I have given my stand'in camera a bit of a bagging out so I thought I better show you the little devil of a thing........Ok its not so bad but still it ain't my canon!!!!!!!




Yesturday the kids and I took a bus ride to Marina Mall for a look around now that Ramadan is over the coffee shops are open.....YEAH...... and we found a shop that reminded me of a special scrap ladie who loves her Kittys.......these pics are for you Jodie..........




As you can see Kalin was not that keen on having a look.............



Regan taking to the big cuddle kittys..........



Anyone for a pencil.............





And all the kitty stuff you could ever want...........



This next pic is of a shop thats name just cracks me up, so had to share.............







Thay also have a kids version called Baby phat...........I love it...........

Hugz to all........

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

love these shots robyn ...and the phat farm cracked me up...clothes for who ????????what sort of shop is it ??
life is great !!!!!

scrapwitch said...

and thats camera is sure serving its purpose

Donna Heart said...

Hi Robyn! So good to see all the latest shots of your adventures - it look sso exciting and full of promise. Imagine the stories you'll have to tell - oh the places you'll go! Thanks for keeping up with the Gallery - even with all the stresses in your life - moving etc - you're a jem X Don