Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I want to be free.......

I'm trapped at the moment, I can't even take my kids to school......... I feel so weird as for the 4 months before I came over to Adu Dhabi I was the one who did everything for them I was the one running the show and now I'm just here in the appartment, don't get me wrong there is lots of cleaning, washing and ironing to do but who wants to do that!! At least I have big windows that let the light in so I'm not like a mushroom.......... but I avoid all that cleaning stuff by scrapping and you know it seems to be working well, though I have told Cam that he has to take me out to the city on Thursday so I can get a fix of the outside world.....................

Well with that said I scrapped this layout......................




I also find myself thinking of the road trip because I really have not had the time to take in what we did! You know after you have a holiday you sit back and tell your friends about what you did and you kind of start to take it in a lot more, the memories. I had kind of started this layout back home but never got around to finishing it, but I have now.................


Kalin has been missing his mate Mitchy a lot, so I finished of this one for him to put in his room....

And here it is my scrap space, on the floor spread out everywhere. Its kind of like being on a retreat............ will get a desk sometime but for now this is it......


Well I'm off to do some of that crappy stuff like ironing, but you know I'll scrap sometime........

HUGZ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooooooo awesome scrappin what wonderful colours you must have around you in this new place Bin, what wonderful photos xxx Now I want to know how you are handling scrapping so far down on the floor, you the girl who scraps standing up at RETREATS xxx

Michelle Jamieson said...

Fabulous scrapping, my love!!

I love your scrap space...it's very YOU! LOL

Chelle Xx