Saturday, October 25, 2008

I SCRAPPED, so happy..........

I got to scrap yesterday, did 2 layouts and it felt good to get paint and ink on my fingers.

Not very arty but nice and basic to get me moving again.


The kids had a wonderful first day at school and just can't wait to get back tomorrow......

More shopping for things for the appartment today so many things to get, you know just little things but tomorrow we get our lounge so I will have something to sit on other than a tiled floor.........

HUGZ

1 comment:

scrapwitch said...

wow you should be happy babe ,,these are fabulous and featuring me too...a friend of mine was looking for me online last night thru google,and tey asked about the queen layout ....i didnt have a clue what they were talking about ..now its all becoming clearer..love to you babe..your on a roll cant wait to see some more...yippeee she's scrappin/how cool is that scrap square page..awesome !!!!!!!