Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry I stole your Mojo Witchy.........

Well it looks like my mojo is back, being able to sit and scrap without the worry of others asking me to do something has given me my spark.

And yes another 2 layouts today!! I had to print these pics of myself ( not something I do usually ) and the only photo paper I had was canvas but it did the job........




This layout is of those wonderful man-hole covers that I so adore that are just everywhere you go in Adu Dhabi.





This one is from our first visit to the beach and Regans first splash into the waters of the Arabian Gulf............................

Hugz to all.............

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

yer whats with that babe... you know how to motivate me..i scrapped last night and lifted your piece...but of course it looks nothing like it .hehehehe check my blog..but i cant show the who piece...ill email it too ya ......mwah babe...
oh your work is sooo insprining babe..thabnks for sharing the beauty of your art pieces...love themm..oh and if you havent visited kebab go and find her amazing new canvases...

Jodie said...

hii binrow.
ive just caught up on your blog, i hope things are going well over there?!!
im so slack on commenting these days but i am here :)
i have to say i had a giggle, you are sweet to think of me - at such an amazing store, wow sanrio, hello kitty, pretty much heaven if you ask me, hehe!!

and hey that little camera aint bad, quit bagging it :P hehehe.
its actually the camera im wanting badly, i think? if its the z20 series?? i want a pocket camera to take everywhere :D

anyway wow longest comment ever.
take it easy and chat soon.
xx

ps love the new work :D