Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little share.......

Was going through some pics that I took back in OZ and found a CJ layout I did that I had not had time to share yet so why not now...... this CJs theme was trees and I wanted to do something a bit different for me, as I do take a lot of pics of bark and trees anyway I thought I would do a non pic layout for a change.........



I have always loved the poem ' The Sugar Plum Tree ' and that is what I based my layout on...... those twigs are real and I have hand stitched them to create my tree........




I have only put the first verse of this beautiful poem on my layout so please, find the time to google this poem and have a read for yourself and let your imagination take you to the shore of the lollipop sea............

HUGZ.........

No comments: