Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its here ' Halloween'............

Yeah its halloween and tonight we are going trick or treating around the appartment buildings so that will be fun and a chance for me to meet so of the mums too..........


Was out shopping for some goodies and Cam found some pumpkin lanterns for the window, and I got 2 cool pics of them.............



Well I did have a little time to scrap, I was inspired to use some old photos I took about 6 years ago back in Melbourne of a light tower which changed colour so hence thats what I called this layout.............COLOUR......


Have a Super Spooky Halloween,
HUGZ....

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

thats one brilliant layout robyn
and of course i adore those super dooper laterns ,sooo festive...did ya see any witches about ????

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh that is just so cool the use of the colour Bin xxxx your a mavel with your art xxx love to all the little ones hope they had fun trick or treating xxx