Friday, October 31, 2008

WHY?......... because they can!!

Was driving into town yesterday for a bit of shopping and there on the side of the road to my utter amazement was a H2 Hummer ( OK not so unusual here ) like no other I have seen............ this one was on steroids....... so I had to get a pic to share of this totally over the top but awesome all the same car.......... but still I ask myself WHY?............. because they CAN!





Last nights Halloween party was so much fun I got to meet some very nice people and I hope that we can start to build our community and share a lot more good times together..........

With all the candy around I got my hands on some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! I have wanted to try these for so log just could never get my hands on them back home in OZ, and I was not disappointed they are totally YUM, a chocolate cup with a centre peanut butter....... I think I have found my fav chocolate ever!!



Hope you all had a great Halloween too.....

HUGZ.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

oooh they are good arent they? anything peanut butter and choc is good in my opinion not sure why it hasnt caught on here.
thank god there is an american candy store in newcastle :D hehe

glad ur having fun
xx

Anonymous said...

OMG... to that Hummer and I want some of that choccy... but just want to know if your up for a challenge Binrow... the Warana retreat is coming up and I want to know!!! I posted this at Scrapchat

Hey Binrow are you freeeeeeeeee(lets have a scrap off across the globe) between you and Tracey... How about it Peep Nar Gypsy still not prize for you for doing the least...