Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A new school...........



Yeah the 3 ferrels have been accepted into Al Yasmina School, their first day is this Thursday!!

Yesterday we picked up the uniform and today we went and got new school shoes so now I just need to make sure its all labled and they are set.........

But it will be an extra special day for my boy Kalin as it is his first day ever!!!

I will be kid free from 8.00am till 1.00pm 5 days a week!!! ( YEAH )
So the kids did a photo shoot in there new uniforms so I could share..........


Erin is sporting a lovely school dress.........


Regan is looking hip in her 3/4 skirt and blouse.........

And Kalin is looking cool in his shirt and shorts.........




He is one very excited boy, ready for his first day of school......


Only 2 more sleeps to the big day!!!

Hugz.........

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

you all look just soo adoreable kids....good luck with your first day ..ill be thoinnking of you..have lots of fun and i cant wait to hear all about it..hhehehehe

LMCharlton Photography said...

Oh Robin no more babies at home!
I know this will be me next year I have one starting high school and my baby starting prep I too will cry!
Hope you are all well hugs
lyn

Anonymous said...

Oh Bin they all look just so sweet xxx and big Hugs to you being left alone that will take some time to get use to xxx Oh and your little man's first day OMG... in a country so far away. you rock little one!!