Thursday, October 23, 2008

A special day........

Kalin's first day of school and he was so happy, we walked him to his class and he was a bit hesitant but soon forgot that and joined his class to start his day.

Erin was taken upstairs to her year 3 classroom and we dropped Regan of at her year 1 class.

Can't wait to hear about there day when they get home.



I came home to an empty appartment, not since Erin was born nearly 8 years ago have I been childless during the day, its a strange feeling but I know it will pass and I will start to enjoy my time but today it made me cry.......




Hugz...........

2 comments:

tracey said...

hey bin.... i know how you feel although it has been a while since my peeps have left the nest... i cry every single year that they return to school...its hard.. but i guess i am safe in the knowledge that they are having fun and learning - take care of you while away ...

scrapwitch said...

awww looka at his little face babe so delighted to go out in the world..and poor mumma...poor poor mumma left alone ..but she gets to scrapher feelings ..and then to pick him up again from school proud and delighted ..thanks for sharing babe